Cheshire To Stoneleigh

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

shall be taking the newly aquired 'busa along with a mate in his MK Indy,shall be coming from worcester and planning to get there early ish, dont know if anyone else is going from this neck of the woods or if theres a possibility of meeting anyone en-route to make things a bit more interesting.... ;)

i will be at hilton services for 9am leave onm sunday, and will forward details to other people who wants to join me, if time change any different please let me know.

I should be joining up with you lot at Hilton services 9am too.

In the carpark or ready near the exit?

Not long to go now...

I'll probably head for Stafford services, although I may end up picking the convoy up on the M6 somewhere between Sanbach and Stafford.

Lancashire area meeting at Charnock services for 7.10am picking up 1 or 2 on the way, Knutsford for 7.45 fuelled and ready for the 8.00am kick off

Steve

Ok chaps I'll be heading straight to Knutsford for 7.45.

Cars all sorted, fuelled up and ready to go, see you there :t-up:

Again boys, don't be dull and use the A45 from Birmingham Airport / NEC to Coventry through Gatso Alley like last year.

M6 to J4 at Coleshill, south through Balsall Common and Kenilworth past the castle and to Stoneleigh. Have some fun!

Ok Cap'n I've made a note of your route, lets see if they will follow me :d

Waves hand in the air, I've already got a copy of the Captain' route, so if you spot a lone car peeling off after you, it's probably me!

I should be joining up with you lot at Hilton services 9am too.

In the carpark or ready near the exit?

me too

I'm assuming that's the A452? From jn 4?

Westies ready to go, see you at charnock services in the morning!

I'm assuming that's the A542? From jn 4?

Close mate, A452! Yes, from J4 M6, which is the first junction after the M6-M42 junction.

The Westfield is out and washed, so i'll be at the tesco in Stockport for the 7:15 depart.

Kirk

Yeah, spotted that while I was programming the Tom Tom,

I've got A452 through Kenilworth, cross the A46, then pick up the B4113, but heading North to the show ground, rather than coming down it from the usual southwards direction.

It looks slightly longer, but should avoid Gastso alley and all those long straight dual carriageways.

I'll probably hang to the back of the convoy and peel off - don't want to get anyone lost!

And if I'm let for spannering duties, I'll blame the Cap'n! ;)

Ok Cap'n I've made a note of your route, lets see if they will follow me :d

So it looks like your leading Paul :cool: :cool: :cool: