Cheshire To Stoneleigh

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

Will be heading down to Stoneleigh on the Sunday this year. Anyone else from Cheshire heading down?

Last year, the Cheshire division met up with the Manchester convoy just after Sandbach, before heading down the M6, joining up with other areas on-route.

Who's up for it this year? ;):d

Yoo Hooooo :t-up:

It's bank holiday weekend, Sunday the 6th and Monday the 7th of May.

C'mon Scoob, you know you wanna.............

Absolutely, still got the Aeon or did it sell? :cool: :cool: :cool:

Still got the Aeon - Up for sale this year

Not sure I can make that - I'm at Silverstone on the Monday on the Fireblade

the old recycling of a thread...... Couch Yet again

So for a heads up on this years run to Stoneleigh on SUNDAY 6th MAY 2011 – searching back to last year, these were the planned pick up points and times in order to get there early enough to miss the major queues;

. M60 Tesco's Stockport 7:15am departure

•M6 Knutsford Services at 7:45am for meet & fuel fill, leaving at 8.00am prompt.

•Stafford services, arrive around 8.30am, for a quick 5 minute pick up of anyone else, leaving at 8,35 (please ensure fuel tanks are full for anyone joining from here)

•Photo opportunity? Dependant on number of attendees, although it’s hard to imagine how we could better some previous shots so if anyone has any ideas then lets hear them.

•Hilton park services, from around 9.00am (depending on how the other times have gone) this being where we met up with the Cannock crew (note this is after the usual photo location!)

•Stoneleigh for around 9.30am

Thanks John! :t-up:

Hilton park 9.00, Stoneleigh 9.30 :suspect:

I'm not sure I can drive that fast :o

Can't play, 'kin working. On a bank holiday.

Bob :down::cry:

Can make it now as work has been binned. Be in tin top though. Not done a long range sorte as yet.

Bob

Edited by s2rrr

Can't make it Sunday but heading down on Monday if anyone wants to join, I will be jumping on the M6 at J19.

Yooo Hoooo from me too always up for this blat :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Lancashire area will meet at Knutsford as usual I will post Lancashire meeting arrangments nearer the time ......will be in my new look Westfield for this one :westy: :westy:

I'll hopefully be at the tesco in stockport. I'll have to confirm closer to the time, but I'm looking forward to getting the Westfield out and meeting up with everyone.

Kirk

Long time no see Kirk! Be good to see you out in the Westie again :d