Who's At Stoneliegh On The Sunday?

Norman Verona

I'll be there Sun/Mon as a newbie. Driving up Sat and Travelslumming it.

Looking forward to meeting people and drooling over the cars.

Looking forward to meeting people and drooling over the cars.

Stop by and say hello when you're there. I can assure you that you've got it right way around - drool over the cars, very few members anyone drools over. Although I suspect some of us older members probably drool a bit.

/off to locate my bottle of brain bleach

//maybe a Seight for sale there on the day?

Drooling is compulsory after reaching a certain age - its only a major problem when its at both ends.

Oops - forgot to ask if Stoneleigh is pay on entry or is there a discount if you buy tickets beforehand ?

• Like 1

Stan, look here for ticket prices - on the day & advance

Thanks Norman. Didn't realise it was so big.

They are a bit cheeky charging 50p for ANY card. You don't normallty get charged if you use a Debit Card on-line.

Got 2 tickets. As I've never been to this one before I'll decide Sun evening whether to go in again Monday !

Should be there on Sunday and hoping to bring another new westy owner with me.

Do we just turn up in the westy?? Did when I had a Ginetta but that stand was a little less erm... busy.

Oh yes indeed, just turn up in the Westy, through the main gates and straight ahead, stand will be on your right after 100 yards or so...you'll see it just fine! No shortage of Westies!

Sunday for me too, time to arrange another Essex convoy?

Essex convoy, sounds good, count me in.

Could be a plan :t-up: hopefully it'll be a bit warmer and less wet than last weeks Detling convoy :laugh:

Could be a plan :t-up: hopefully it'll be a bit warmer and less wet than last weeks Detling convoy :laugh:

I'm in for the convoy as well!

Hope for sunshine as I'm taking the wife and she's definitely a fair weather passenger!

Would be nice to meet you Norman.

So, it's free entry then if you drive up in any kit car, I'll be coming with me Essex buddies. Mark Pete Kevin Tyson & Paul?

well not sure about paul .even if he starts the convoy :t-up: he might break down on route :p :p

The Wirral & North Wales boys and girls will be heading down to Stoneleigh on the Sunday........

well not sure about paul .even if he starts the convoy :t-up: he might break down on route :p :p

OOOOOO! You're harsh Pete. At least he's insured now.