• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Westfield Xe Coscast Throttle Bodies 05 Plate....sold

Greenstreak-Andy D

MY WESTIE HAS GONE TO A NEW HOME TODAY, SAD DAY.... :-(

Have fun Andrew

I am reluctantly thinking of selling my Westfield SEW in BRG, I built and owned for 8 years, but I need the garage for my new project! I am a senior design engineer at JCB.

Registered in 2005 on an age related plate. The private plate will be transferred. Mileage 13270, mainly road miles but have done 2 trackdays at Oulton Park, which were fantastic!

Here’s a spec list…

2 litre XE redtop on Jenvey throttle bodies, 90mm trumpets. OMEX 600 ECU. Engine has been rebuilt (6500 miles), the bottom end balanced, ARP rod bolts, Coscast head, std cams, std Westfield low exit manifold. Has been properly set up on hub dyno by Pip at WGT in Middlewich. Very smooth strong power delivery, with good torque

BGH uprated type 9 gearbox, with a long first! 1-2.83, 2-1.81, 3-1.26, 4-1.0, 5-0.825

Quaife ATB limited slip diff

13inch minilights with 205/60 R13 Toyo R888 tyres. Tyres have approx 4mm depth, wheels in excellent condition

Willwood 4 pot mounted on alloy uprights and hubs. Gaz shocks with std westfield springs.

Westfield trackday 6” repackable silencer, was repacked last year

Toad immobiliser fitted

RAC roll bar and boot box neatly modified to suit.

Detachable rear arches. Harnesses, hood and side screens

I will put tax on in April for 6 months, MOT till 20 June 2012

Loads of receipts...£8400

Car is in Sandbach, J17M6 contact Andy 07729 847945

I would post a photo or more if i could figure this new site!

Very interested Andy...would like to say 1st dibs but probably wont work on cars...... I will call you in the morning.. Cheers MIKE

Absolute bargain for the spec, condition and age!

I've run in convoy with this car more than a couple of times and it's a cracking car. :d

Thanks Dave for your comments.

Maybe pitched the price too low? Maybe put price up in couple of weeks? !!!

Thanks Dave for your comments.

Maybe pitched the price too low? Maybe put price up in couple of weeks? !!!

No...... don't do that just yet!! :)

Just an update, added some more photos, use the same link as before to see the album

Also, changed engine oil and filter (Mobil 2000) yesterday.

Thanks to those that have contacted me

Thanks for all the interest, my Westie hasn't sold yet, but I think it will go Sat :-(.... A sad day

Just to add to Captain Colonial request, that I agree. However, I treat potential purchasers as I would like to be treated, so keep to the order calls were made, seems fair to me.

Maybe I will have another Westie after I loose the Lotus bug!

Thanks again for all interest shown

Andy

WESTIE SOLD ,,,,,,,

Thanks Andrew, I am sure you will have many enjoyable hours in her! This is an excellent club, you will not regret it for a moment...thank you

Well done Andy, and er, well done Andrew :t-up: :t-up: :t-up::d

Nice Car - hope you still visit the meetings Andy and don't abandon us!

Of course I will Fraser, always good to meet up with new and old like minded folk and friends.

I have a feeling it won't be that long and I will have another Westie or dare i say it cateringvan.

Watch this space.......

I'm delighted to have bought Andy's superb Westie and driven her to her new home in Wiltshire yesterday evening.

Thanks for all your attention to detail in the build and maintenance Andy. Also thanks for the hospitality shown by you and your lovely family yesterday to myself and my wife while we went through the inspection and handover, then waited......and waited for the Bank to transfer the funds.

I'm sad to say the car spent all day in the garage today while I competed in a Sprint at Clay Pigeon in my Rover, but once I have adapted to her I'll show her the track again too.

As you say this looks like a great Club and as a first-time Westie owner the Forum pages show how members help each other, which is great for me as I have plenty to learn and am bound to have questions to ask over the coming weeks and months

Thanks again.

Andrew.

A warm welcome Andrew, hope you get as much enjoyment as Andy did from it.

Have fun!

Thank you Andrew for your comments you wrote. The Westfield experience has been fantastic for me for all 8 years. I know I will miss her, but good to see her go to a good home.

Keep in touch, and if you are ever thinking of selling her let me know!

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.