• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pete g

• Terry Everall

• davidgh

• STAINLESS STEVE

Nice camera

What is it?

Sorry I did,'t get a chance to talk to many people Saturday, you were sprinting in the morning and I was flapping about in the afternoon.

I was leading my class in the first race when about five laps from the end, the clutch slave cylinder pumped out and didn't return again and I lost drive! :cry:

I managed to sort it out by undoing the slave cylinder bolts and then cracking off the bleed nipple and re-tightening the bolts. This pushed back the piston and then I put some free play in the clutch linkage.

Because of this I had to start on the back row for the second race, but I got a blinding start and past 3 rows before the first corner :t-up:

I got best in class but also beat another Cateringvan in the next class up, as he was on slicks and my class is on treaded tyres, making me the quickest 7.

As those who drove will know it was a wee bit slippery out there and I'd turned the boost down a bit for the second race, this at least helped my unfit body complete the 15 minute race!

Hope you all had as good a day as I did.

Steve.

hi steve i was going to say hello but you was busy. maybe next time :yes: