North East Club

Chippie Dave

There must be Some folk who fancy JOINING the North East Section of WSCC. e-mail me and we can discuss it, if there is enough numbers I will if people want become Sergent Bilko or whatever, but lets start something for the good folk of Newcastle/Northumberland.

dwrobinson@haggbankwylam.fsnet.co.uk

chippie ive been trying this for the last few months i'm up for it if anyone else is,there must be more of us surely,are you a westy owner currently ? where you located i'm in Durham :sheep:

Yeah, I have a SEi, I am quite keen to try and get something started, just a monthly get together esp during the summer.  Have you got a westy? if so what? I travelled down to harewood and got a big thirst for some more fun.  I Live in Wylam, which is 14 miles west of Newcastle in Northumberland.  

Cheers

David

• 2 weeks later...

Mine is a yellow one 2.  SEI 2ltr 16v Vauxhall engine.  Had a run out to Harewood hill and had a good laugh,  Hence wanting to try and get some sort of club going in the North East,  Doesnt seem to be much interest though,  But if you want a mad dash over hartside one Sunday, drop us a line.

Cheers