THAMES VALLEY MEET

shaun

Sunday 9th June - noon onwards

Meeting as normal at the Old Devil Inn  :devil:

...a drink, a chat

look forward to seeing some new faces  

:)  :(  :D  ;)  ???  :angry:  :cool:

Who's going on the London to Brighton run which incidentally coincides with our monthly meet?

And it seems we might have fighting AOs now as Mr Kenyon (Bristol AO) has moved to Maidenhead :o

I'll wager ten Quatos on the fat one.

Graeme.

If there's gonna be a fight, count me in. Now that my planned trip to a sprint in Devon is well and truly on the rocks, I'll be at Thames Valley on Sunday.

Edo.

Fancy a convoy run?

GeeFin

You coming?

Blatman, sounds good - not 100% sure if I can come along yet - w/e looking a bit busy. I'll let you know later in the week...

The Old Devil, Knowl Hill, Bath Road, A4 (between Maidenhead and Reading).

Coming from Maidenhead direction the pub can be found on your left just after Knowl Hill.  From Reading it is on your right just before Knowl Hill.

Dates are 2nd Sunday of each month, from midday onwards.

Ta. Doesn't look like I am going to be able to make this Sunday as I have to pick some friends up from the airport, but I'll try to make the next one.

Yeah, I'll pop along. May have to scrounge a lift if a certain orange beast R500SAC in the garage hasn't passed SVA by then. Although I think I may be a little scared to passenger in that thing - I've heard it idle and even that made the hair on my neck stand on end!

Assuming my new rollbar turns up on time - ill be there.

cheers

Chris

Graeme - are you going to bring your 0-60 meter again - i fancy having another go on the 'Test Track' - cheers

Can't make it this weekeng guys, I'll be powering up and down the Grand Union canal in a barge at 2mph  :(

Luckily it will seem much faster as I plan on being utterly rat-arsed the whole time  :D  :D