Harewood

Sorry mate. Will convert to mpegs and re-post in a couple of days. or perhaps WMPlayer under WINE under Linux ??

sokay

I gave up with WINE a while ago & started using vmware.  I suspect under these circumstances it may be a bit of a dog but I'll give it a go.

ive got some incar footage, how do i convert from my 8mm camera?

Damian, you said something about a video cartridge?

cheers

Video capture card will take a feed from a camera.  Miro seem to be quite popular.  AFAIK they're c. £50 ish

www.cclcomputers.co.uk do a Pinnacle TV card for £50 which looks like it should do the job

not player with vmware... yet looks pretty cool will download and try on a test server....

When windows crashes at least you still have an operating system.  A seriously clever bit of software.  apparently it's possible to install Linux under windows under linux etc... though I've not worked out the rationale for this other than geekiness

im a lookin right now, but theres only the pinnical 7 vid editing package. i need the stuff to get it on the pc 1st! :sheep:

Top Video,

Just showed the Missus what she was missing, looks like you were trying a little harder than me.

NEXT TIME :0  :0  :0  :durr: