Yorkshire meet

damianc

none at all... I can't even remember what time we are supposed to be meeting let alone where we are going...

... I was planning on tagging along in the afternoon and meeting up with the group somewhere..

I suppose I will just have to have the normal meeting on my own in the Fox and Grapes at 8pm onwards..

WSCC - YORKSHIRE REGION SCENIC RUN

please note that thre is a scenic rn organised for the 4th of June 2002 setting off from th Fox and Grapes Public House. The intention is to meet there at 11.00am where appropriate information will be passedout to all persons attending.

More info call Charlie on 01484 685657

does that elp tha?

thanks Rocky...

what if I can't make 11am..

Is there a planned route or is Chuck just going to make it up as he go's along.

ring da fella.

He may forward a copy of the route.

no maps or things are handed out till the day i dont fink??? :(

i miiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhhtttttttttt go, not sure, nee to do some persuasion. :p  :cool:  :devil:  :xmas:

I think i'll be going. as long as people don't mind stopping while I fill up as per the manchester run a couple of weeks ago  ;)

and the weather is supposed to be 10.gif

Many thanks to everyone for making it a good day. I only had to stop for fuel once ;)

As for the starter motor problem.... Thanks to all (esp Nick) who helped me out. Starter is no on garge floor, doesn't look to bad, ring gear also look ok, just a a lack of bolt after all.

Cheers all

Si