• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

2012 Speed Series Stickers And Registration Cards

MartinH

They were oversubscribed by 20%, so quite a lot of competitors did not get in.

It makes a lot of sense to get your entry in quickly if you want to compete in a round.

Your right Nick... A awful lot of new entries this year from the AHMC club not present in the last few years. Which is good for them but not for us. I'll remember this for next year

• 2 weeks later...

Any sign of the 2012 stickers yet?

I presume the competitors at Castle Combe will have points deducted :oops: for not displaying

Northampton Motorsport will be sending the sponsors decals along with discount vouchers all contained in a A4 document box that you can keep all your westie related stuff in.

The delay has been caused by waiting for the other sponsor decals so that we could post it all out in one hit. Even now we are short of some decals but just couldnt wait any longer.

They will be posted on monday so you should have them in good time for your next event.

Brilliant, Troy, thanks.

Terry, I'm with you, definitely points deduction for those who competed at Castle Combe. :laugh: :laugh:

Northampton Motorsport will be sending the sponsors decals along with discount vouchers all contained in a A4 document box that you can keep all your westie related stuff in.

The delay has been caused by waiting for the other sponsor decals so that we could post it all out in one hit. Even now we are short of some decals but just couldnt wait any longer.

They will be posted on monday so you should have them in good time for your next event.

many thanks arrived today

car all stickered up so if theres any more stickers to come you better pull your fingers out. best spots on car now gone :p

:d :d :d :d :d :d :t-up:

My plastic folder and stickers arrived today.

All looks very professional of NMS.

No excuse for leaving things behind this year.

David

the wife likes the plays kools one .very sexy :t-up:

Mine came the other day. Postie left it in the greenhouse and I found it yesterday. Many thanks

Hope I've got it in time for Gurston! Mind you, I've got a Northampton Motorsport decal on the side already, so I shouldn't get docked any points even if I haven't got the correct stickers in time for Gurston? ;) ;) ??? ??? :laugh: :laugh:

Hi Stephen,

they were all sent last monday but they are too big to go through your letter box so you might have to collect from the local post office.

regards troy

Hi Stephen,

they were all sent last monday but they are too big to go through your letter box so you might have to collect from the local post office.

regards troy

I've found mine, in a secret place known only to me, Mrs H and the local Postie, for when we are out or away! ;) ;) :d :d