Is it me or am i lookin in the wrong place??

Westfields Rock On

Are there any hangouts for westies, like in the country side or pubs, cos at the last yorkshire meeting there was quite a few and there was loads of people at stoneleigh, but I have only ever seen 2 or 3 westys when im out and about for the past 9 months ???

Or is it just that i the only owner the whole of Doncaster except for the guy down the road?

It's almost like they're territorial.  I see very few around york, tho I'm out & about regularly.

Quite a few turned up at Harewood at the weekend for the hillclimb championship tho'

I very rarely see another Westie on the road down here but to be honest, I quite like it that way ....... Don't get me wrong, I like the Westie fraternity enormously and am actively involved in my local (Surrey) club as well as here on the board but it would lose some of it's appeal if they were as common as Porsches!

At the last Surrey meeting there were 18 of us so they are about somewhere.

Judging by the cars for sale adverts in the two Kit Car Magazines, there is a bit of a North/South divide as most seem to be in the Midlands and higher - no doubt if the factory was in Brighton, the balance would change somewhat!

Oh look, another Porche ..... :0