a good blast

SteveD

first wednesday in june from the whipping stocks knutsford cheshire 8 o clock all welcome a blast around the cheshire countryside we will end up at a good pub no doubt  if you need info tel steve 01606 836354  :t-up:  :D  :durr:  :blush:

You will need to leave at 7:00 in that auld orange thing, cause we will catch you up alf way round.

Do you want me to bring Stealth ?

:love:

...that'll be the day after the Bank Hols then, and three days after "Sweden". To save on phone calls, where do we find  The "Whipping Stocks" in Knutsford ?

PI$$ED OFF

Just purchased my 2L Zetec Bananamachine and fancy a Blaaaaattttttt!!!!!!!!!! around the Cheshire countryside, however am going on Holiday an the 1st June.

Are you having any more blasts before July??????

Annoyed of Altrincham :angry:

but mr mason who said i will be using the orrrrrrrrange one :blush: , me thinks you will find the c a t e r h a m  will do just fine on those nice soft slicks i will show you the way around our cheshire countryside , you great knob,  :p   and yes there will be some more mad thrashes sorry sedate drives around the cheshire countryside    :devil:  :love:

oh yes the stocks is just outside knutsford on the road to holmes chapel road about 2 miles from knutsford on a bad left hand bend pub is just of main road on left just look for all the rubber smoke oh yes :D  :arse:

Will the run have stops every 2.5 miles for Ash to fill his car with fuel ?