Can you beleive it ?

Steve Robinson

Did you know that only one third of the entries for the WSCC’s most prestigious hillclimb/track day event are Westfields ? We love our TVR friends like brothers – but surely The Yorkshire Experience is primarily for Westfields ?... and there are not enough of them.

So, come on boys and girls get the date in your diary – 26th May, download an entry form from this site and send your cheque to Paul Aspden today.

An additional attraction this year will be a “Speed Series” style BBQ on Saturday evening in the paddock – that is “broil what u brung”, BBQ and gas provided. Or, indeed “griddle with Siddle”.

There will be traditional paddock games such as Chicken Gloves and Pass the Old Joke – invented by Pete Billsberry when he was a sixer and of late has had some (little) success since its move onto the internet.

VIP’s and Sponsors will be cooked for by Auntie Babs/me in true WSCC corporate hospitality style (but still bring yer own).

Finally – a big thanks to all the Yorkshire Boys and offcumdens who helped marshall at Scammy – your services are again required at Harewood on the 25th – this time you have the opportunity to work alongside the Harewood team – amongst the best marshalls in the UK. Just turn up by 9am on the day (or get out of your bug bags in time after the BBQ).

Steve

:)

I think i can answer this one for Dad, erm.....YES. But its not too late, come on now everyone get your entries in!

I'm goin' but will cancel if the weather isn't as good as Scammonden!! :D

Buzz :cool:

PS my jokes are ok??? and I luv chickens !!