Forum Area Column In 'view New Content' View?

When viewing the 'view new content' list, which when im browsing, is the normal way I find threads, its not possable to see which forum section is its adn the title alone is often not enough.

- For instance "Zetec Exhaust" could be in the tech secion, iva section, faq, for sale, wanted, etc

Daniel

Sorry, not sure I'm understanding you... :down::oops:

I always use the view new content button, once the results are displayed it gives you the topic title, then in grey, smaller font size next to it, it does say "in Tech Talk", "in For Sale" etc.

Should have gone to Specsavers Daniel :sheep::d

:laugh:

And just to add, once you're actually in a post, if you look just below the tabs for Forums, Members, Store, etc at the top of the page, in smaller grey font it also tells you "where you are", for instance in this thread, it gives:

"WSCC - Community Forum → Westfield Sports Car Club Website → Message Board Next Generation Development"

HTH

I always use the view new content button, once the results are displayed it gives you the topic title, then in grey, smaller font size next to it, it does say "in Tech Talk", "in For Sale" etc.

Should have gone to Specsavers Daniel

bl**** 'ell, your not wrong! Missed that then.

Still think it would be better in a column....

If i have any grip at all about the new forum its the cluttered look of lots of pastel shades greys, which i guess this highlights.

Daniel

If i have any grip at all about the new forum its the cluttered look of lots of pastel shades greys, which i guess this highlights.

Daniel

So you're losing your grip on reality as well? You need more than SpecSavers!

Another top tip - if you hover of the post, you will see an Arrow appear, click it and you can get a Preview of the thread you are about to view!

Gripe..... Ahhh, im tired. I like the new forums features and functionality but the layout is taking time to get used to.

My forum runs version 3.1 so its interesting to see a board running 3.2 and to be subject to the changes.

Daniel

Sorry, not sure I'm understanding you... :down::oops:

Thanks for the tip. I never knew this.

Live and learn. :d:d

Thanks for the tip. I never knew this.

Live and learn.

Not that clear is it!