• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Kit Car Shows

Buzz Billsberry

When i went last time the Cheshire AO Steve Davis had an area taped off right on the main driveway, he also had a big WSCC banner.  :D  :cool:

Re. Stafford Show - we were notified by the organisers that an area would be set aside for the WSCC  :)  ;)  alongside and amongst all other club stands.

Was there any ? if not, this wouldn't be the first time that the show organisers have not carried out their intentions  :arse:

re: Stafford Show,.. I went on the Sundayand there were so few kit cars in the show area I did not bother looking for a specific area to park. The weather was a bit misserable so that obviously had a lot to do with it although there seemed plenty of parking in the public areas.

As mentioned on another thread, apart from the Westfield stand and a couple of other main manufacturers displays the show within the halls was in my opinion sub standard. To ask for payment to see dirty, rusty Duttons and that bl**** plywood thing yet again is scandalous.I tried to email the organisers to complain without success.

Re. Stafford Show - we were notified by the organisers that an area would be set aside for the WSCC  :)  ;)  alongside and amongst all other club stands.

Was there any ? if not, this wouldn't be the first time that the show organisers have not carried out their intentions  :arse:

Errr...no. I know that because, on arrival, the gate steward asked me which club I was with, and after the obvious reply (no, not "Stringfellows"  :p  :D ) he said that the WSCC hadn't booked any space. ???:(

Hopefully, you'll be able to read a little more about it next week.

:arse:  That's not what was as promoted  :arse:  :love:  :p  :)

hi chaps,

I have been to the stafford show for the last three years & I have finally come to the conclusion "why" it really is ****e.crap weather,crap show,crap price to get in!!need I say more?

I will never attend again,unless every body who says there gonna turn up turn up!!!! :angry: .hope every body had a nice day at santa pod!

all the best guys

will

......just to keep things going, I contacted the show organiser, Ron Scarfe of the Rochdale OC and he is going to rope off a plot for us. If I remember right there is plenty of space at Capesthorne anyway on the lawns in front of the House overlooking the lake.

Where can we meet up to "do" the Cat..as they say in these parts? Anyone know suitable spot in Buxton?

It's only six weeks away!

• 1 month later...

...I know we've only just done Stonleigh but don't forget Capesthorn Hall on 19th May....space booked for WSCC