Track Oriented Westfield Wanted

dern

I'm looking for a track/sprint oriented road going westfield with a budget of give or take £9000.

I need a widebodied car but apart from that I'm not that picky about whether it has IRS or live axle or anything else really.

The car doesn't need to be cosmetically sorted as long as it has an MOT and can pass one without major work. Track/sprint battle scars are perfectly acceptable as long as it's not falling apart.

Engine/transmission/diff - Not hung up over any combination of specification but I looking for something around the 200bhp figure and I would like a relatively modern engine such as vauxhall/zetec/bike and not a pinto/xflow/v8 car.

It does need to be track oriented so I'm not interested in looking at cars with such features as chrome roll bars, luxurious DFS style leather seats, carpets etc. I appreciate these can be changed so if the price is right and the rest of the car is suitable.

Above requirements based on past ownership of a 130bhp narrow bodied xflow live axle car with full weather gear and a 290bhp 4.6l v8 IRS car with aeroscreen.

Have cash so please let me know what you have.

Many thanks,

Mark

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.