New Member Welcome Pack?

evo97

Joined January 4th and im WSCC Membership No:10422.

Ive not received any thing through the post yet tho?

Nathan

Not sure now, IIRC we're not using membership cards anymore with the new style forum. Might be worth dropping an email to the membership secretary to enquire.

Bear in mind though, that we're in the midst of the old Memb. Sec. handing over to their replacement at the moment.

Raise a Support Ticket. Go to My Profile | Client Area | Support and then New Request and ask for your Welcome Pack, which should be a letter, a sticker, and the last issue of Westfild World. Membership cards are only being done for those members doing competition driving.

Did you put your full address in your profile? If not, guess why nothing has been posted to you? ;)

I know your postie - the swine nicked it from the envelope.

Well, who wouldn't want a WSCC pen? :laugh:

Raise a Support Ticket. Go to My Profile | Client Area | Support and then New Request and ask for your Welcome Pack, which should be a letter, a sticker, a pen and the last two issues of Westfild World. Membership cards are only being done for those members doing competition driving.

Did you put your full address in your profile? If not, guess why nothing has been posted to you? ;)

Yes address is in Profile.

Ive raised a support ticket so will wait and see.

Thanks Captian.

I didnt get a pen either but I did get a new card!

See Post #6. :laugh:

I joined last November, welcome to the club, received two issues of Westfield World and a pen, guess my postie is an honest fellow !!!!

Hope all goes well.

I raised a ticket and got a very prompt reply from Paul to say they are in the middle of transferring the job over and are aware of the backlog. They will get to it ASAP. Sounds perfectly reasonable to me. I am happy to wait now I know something will be on its way at some point.