stoneleigh

scott beeland

Stoneleigh 5 & 6 May 2002. (Sunday & Monday only)

The WSCC have been allocated the same stand as last year (no. 59) the huge bl**** thing right in the middle of the showground.

FREE entry to kit car drivers.

Camping costs £5 per kit car driver. You can obtain an advance booking form from Grosvenor Exhibitions Ltd. Tel: 01775 712100.

The club AGM is on Monday 6 May 2002 in the Warwick Complex at 12 noon, more about that in the next magazine.

oh and in answer to your question Scott - yes.

yep scott,

really looking forward to it aswell.hoping to meet many of the friendly people on this site :D

cheers

will

We ll be thre at Stoneleigh, although as some ppl we ll have to travel straight from Olivers Mount!

After the success of the Sombrero wearing last year, the Yorkshire lads this yr will be sporting viking hats!

See ya there

ISM

Don't forget some petrol for the gennie, a cool beer and hot steak will be ready, just give us a call about half hour away.

What service  ;)  :D  :)

Down sunday night as @Oliver's Mount Sat/Sun for SS yippee :D

Buzz :cool:

s'pose we'd better take an extra pack of beer then  :p  :D  :)

• 1 month later...

On May 6th (Monday) The Thames Valley Area are planning to travel up to Stoneleigh in convoy travelling north along the M40 for those that are interested.

We have two meeting points arranged, depending on which area you are travelling from.

The first meeting place is at 8:30am at the Multiplex Cinema carpark, just off Junction 4 of the M40.  Come off at Junction 4, take the A4010 turnoff towards Aylesbury.  At the first roundabout turn left.  The cinema is on your left, the carpark is on your right.  Just a little further down that road is a Petrol Station for those that need to re-fuel before joining the motorway.  We will probably wait until about 9am before leaving.  Don't worry if you miss this first meeting there will the opportunity to meet at our second meeting point which is at Junction 10 of the M40 at the service station.

The second meeting point is at Junction 10 of the M40 at the service station carpark.  We will meet at about 9:30am and leave at about 10:00am.  Again an opportunity to re-fuel.

We should arrive at Stoneleigh at about 10:30am.

looking forward to meeting you guys,and view some of your westys hopefully it will give me inspiration in which way to go ether wide or std or se or sei or even pre lit or new or used,believe it or not ive never even sat in one yet,so hopeing this weekend will answer me questions and point me in the direction i need to go,may even buy one there if there's one for sale i like and can afford,westfield themselves going to be there as well is that right ? :0  :t-up:

I'm interested in camping on the Sunday night. Haven't camped there before so not sure what the score is but will phone up and see what I can do. Oh, and beer definately sounds like a good plan although it may take a few runs to the off license with a Westy boot!

Kevin