Team Westfield

kennedyj

Has anyone managed to find out if "Team Westfield" have actually organised any events (Track Days in particular) for the spring/summer?

The web-site (www.teamwestfield.co.uk) is very un-informative.

-JohnK.

Yes they have - if your are TW member you should have received your info by now.

TW have track days at Donington on 29 April @ £230.00

and Llandow on 26 May @ £125.00

and don't forget The WSCC Track Days as well.

Harewood on 26 May @ £32

Curborough on 22 June @ a very minimal cost to be finalised

Mallory Park on July 19 @ £82.50

Elvington on 20 August @ £50.00

;)  :p  :D  :)  :cool:  :love:  :)  :D  :p  ;)

P.S. forgot to mention you can download an entry form to WSCC track days from the home page

Went to the XTR2 test day at MIRA today.

Fantastic is all I can say.

Unbelievable car, fantastic driver (not me of course).

I realised what a westfield can really do and that I obviously haven't been trying hard enough!

Went out for the first lap and the car managed to break a chain or something.

So I was taken out in a Zetec engined (but rather a special Zetec I think) regular Westy. This was almost as good. Can't quite believe how fast the bloke went round corners.

XTR2 was fixed and I got another go in that too. Absolutely mental speed and cornering. A bit of sideways action. Absolutely fantastic.

Lots of likeminded folks there, had a good craic and all that.

Well worth the £25.

Almost as good as Mallory Park in my own carn with the WSCC, and certainly more eye opening in terms of what the car can do with the right fella behind the wheel.

Yes it was Jim. The man who has had his fear glands removed.

If that is how the XTR is going at the moment, imagine what its going to be like with a little more testing.

The most impressive thing was the fact that it was sitting at its road height settings (has been SVA'd) and not the lower track settings.

I think I need one! :D

And you're sure to get a good discount for all your exuberant advertising type comments  ;)  :)  :D

Please don't make me repeat myself for a third time - you are really impressed and stated your cause three times - a fourth may possibly be seen as "commercial"  ;)  :)  :D

Address your comments to Westfield directly cos 90% of folks here already own one and know how good they are - that's why we got one innit  ;)  :D  :)

I meant the need for a XTR, as like yourself I already have a normal Westie. No commercials are intended. Okay.

Anyway does anyone no what it was that broke at the back of the XTR? , it was up on the jacks for a long time.

It was fixed - so probably a standard stock carried item -  ;)

I think the chain broke or the diff - or something!

Probably the ricdiggle curse though as I was sitting in it at the time! :blush: