Swept Wings - Bargain Alert

Rory's Dad

I'm offering these on behalf of an ex-member who has them cluttering up his shed. This is what he said:

"I changed these two front wings for cycle wings like many other Westfield owners. However I wondered if any of your members had a use for these I have attached 2 photos of them painted in British Racing Green. If anybody is interested they could give me a call if they wish on 01347 810595. I live in Huby village about 10miles nth of York. NOT THE HARROGATE HUBY. As far as price well I am open certainly but they would need to be collected from my home. Thank you Derek Smith"

The photos look good and I asked him how much he wanted and he said £25!!

Please get in touch with Derek directly.

Rory's Dad

I think most people give them away, there must be dozens of these things cluttering up garages and sheds around the country.......

I think most people give them away, there must be dozens of these things cluttering up garages and sheds around the country.......

Philistines.

Yeah, thousands of people must be wrong and you're right :p

They're not wrong.

Just tasteless. :p:d

Nice on Captain - couldn't agree more !

Btw I've got a red pair hanging on the garage wall near mint, can be had for a donation to charity ( rainbows) . I. Don't need two spare sets !!

- collection only

nowt wrong with swept wings, less like a tonka toy!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.