A Dumb Question?

Bubba

hi all

am a complete noob and want to ask a stupid question as i can't find a definitive answer

what are the colour options for the SEIW (with the FW bits) the brochure doesn't seem to show some other colours I have seen such as the lime green or even purple?

I am 90% sure I am going to build a 2.0 zetec SEIW but I know it may sound shallow but there are only certain colours I would be interested in

From my visit to the factory, I'm pretty sure you can't, but I would have thought it reasonable to be able to chose your colour for a few extra quid if it's not a standard one. But then again, maybe you can.

I don't know the answer to what your asking, but it's something I've wondered myself.

A friend of mine used to build Wanderer dinghies, and he made them in dozens of special colours, even stripes and bands of other colours in the gel coat, it really didn't seem to be a issue.

It's a good question but I would suggest speaking to Westfield. As 8obsy says they might do a special colour mix for you for a few extra quid. You can see their current colour options by looking at the pannels on the online store. I think lime green and purple are no longer offered as standard colours.

Cheers guys, am going to try and call Westfield tomorrow and find out. Prob going to go down the standard kit with FW upgrades and then see from there

The last time I was in Westfield's showroom they had sample panels on the wall of all the available colours to make it easy to choose.

The parts store list the avaiable coulours for bodywork as:

Baby Blue

Black

British Racing Green

Burgandy

Chrome Yellow

Cream

Crimson

Electric Blue

Lilac

Lime Green

Navy Blue

Orange

Post Office Red

Westfield Green

White

got in touch with westfield today and they confirmed the following

Colour options are as follows:- Yellow, Black, Orange, Post office red, Crimson, Westfield racing green, British racing green, White, Navy blue and Electric blue. You also have the choice of multi colour using 2 or more different body colours.

I could have Lilac or Lime Green but they are non standard colours

Going up on the 18th Feb to take a look and hopefully a test drive

Edited by Bubba