• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Have you seen this car

ralliart steve

Hi about 7 years ago i built my first westfield a green bodied SE with a 1600 crossflow in it. Now i sold it two years on to a gentleman from Brentwood he then sold it to someone from Oxford i think. I've seen it once at a show about 3 years ago but have not seen it since. Because it was my first (all say aww) i would really like to know where it is and if the owner is still enjoying it like i did.

following on from building this SE i built a SEI wide body with a zetec in it. the owner who now has that keeps in touch which is great, i wish my first westfields owner will get in touch. The registration is TRJ 980S it was a british racing green narrow body SE with swept wings. it had a 1600 crossflow with twin 40's.

Its probably some monster hillclimb car now with twin bike engines and bright pink who knows, hopefully not it was quite a smooth looking car.

Any reply would be great

Hi Steve,

TRJ 980S is still alive and kicking. I bought it in May 2001 from a guy called Neil in Ely who has spoken to you in the past I believe.

It is my first foray into the world of Sevening and boy oh boy has it been fun  :)

It is still green with swept wings and a 1600 X-Flow on 40s. I was given all the history etc when I bought the car and I bought it because of how well it had been built and the overall condition.

I think I have your number but have never got round to calling, too busy playing around the lanes in Worcestershire

Look forward to hearing from you

John

Hyah Steve  :t-up:

1st time i've seen you on here. :D

On a similar theme, does anyone know anything about my car? I beleive it was built by Terry Nightingale in 1990, but I'm not definate. It's a BRG/Yellow X-flow, reg Q147 TKU. If anyone knows anything about it, I'd love to know.

Thanks.