Check Out

SteveD

maybe even incorporate the company logos of lotus, caterham, westfield, tvr etc

Unless you are an official approved repairer you probably wouldn't be allowed to use any other companies logo's / trademarks ;)

It all looks pretty good I think,

I would however change -

We specialize in all makes of cars including prestigious and performance cars, which are our speciality.

To something like -

We repair all makes of car including prestigious and performance cars, which are our speciality.

Otherwise I think you are using the word special in one sentence too much.

How much would the engine transplant be to a Honda Civic type R then??? including all the bits and bob roughly!

this is dangerous...youve got me thinking now :p

dan

• Like 1

Dogbreath - get some decent pot plants outside that front door of yours. Kerb appeal rules.

Apart from that - tell Bev is ain't a bad job at all...... xx

Dogbreath - get some decent pot plants outside that front door of yours. Kerb appeal rules.

Apart from that - tell Bev is ain't a bad job at all...... xx

cheers wuv ,it has been mentioned that the plants are dead :( we do replant them in spring (well bev does) then its my job to water em :oops:

cheers wuv ,it has been mentioned that the plants are dead :( we do replant them in spring (well bev does) then its my job to water em :oops:

So they dont last long then? :laugh: :laugh:

In a shower cubicle stylee??? :laugh: :laugh:

In a shower cubicle stylee??? :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: they lasted longer than me chilly plants :bangshead:

Looks OK to me wuv. It only needs to be flashy if you hope to sell stuff online. in your case all as they want is a hot on the location and phone number when they google body shops in Cheshire etc