• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Check Out

SteveD

"yeh dan she has f***** that up it was working before ,should be sorted in a second"

hahaha got to say it....typical woman and computers hey> :p shes doing a good old job! making a website isnt easy with all the scripts and codes etc.

By the way, would a Honda Civic Type R engine fit in a widebodied Westie? Has this been done before?

Thanks

Dan

Whos your domain name with Steve and which SW did you use to build your site?

yes it will fit ,derek hodder has one in his ,you have to change the flywheel and starter to mate it up to a decent gearbox and also dry sump it ,or use the s2000

if all goes to plan i will be fitting one in a caterham in the next few months if i cant find a decent k series

Whos your domain name with Steve and which SW did you use to build your site?

can i have that in english please wuv :laugh:

Very Good.

Remove the "All types of bodywork undertaken" in the yellow banner and the phone numbers.

Perhaps comments against pictures in the gallery.e.g...."Mini Honda conversion and body work completed 2010"

Hi Steve,

On the whole good site. One thing I would consider addign is before and after photos in the gallery. The phots you have look good, but may not fully highlight the work you have done......

If I came accross your site after a search, it would inspire confidence that you knew what you were doing and gives a detailed enough explanation of what you offer. To that ends, I think you acheived what yo set out to do.

Hi Steve

First of all, very good work, it isn't as easy to put a web site together is some people think.

The thing with web sites is they're always changing. You look at them long enough and think of something you'd like to change or add. So don't let it go stale, keep looking at it from time to time.

The only thing I would say that might help would be to put a few words to each car in the Gallery to explain what they are and why you want to show it off. You can decide whether that it appears when you hover the cursor over the photo, or if it's below the photo itself.

Steve

Site looks good, and I agree with the comments ref before and after photos, comments from customers etc.

Someone suggested " incorporate the company logos of lotus, caterham, westfield, tvr " - need to be really careful with this as would probably need permission of trademark owners.

Cheers

Rick

Steve/Bev the website looks very good but you definitely need some detail regarding the various 'projects' etc and captions for the photos so people know what they're looking at ;)

I wish you were a bit closer so I could fetch the gayer's car up there for a bit of paint - nothing major just a tiny bit of bubbling on the rear sills and one arch and the bootlid by the lamps so same as nearly all of them I guess!

can i have that in english please wuv :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

Software, what program did you use to build the web site?

So when Bev updates it, where is she doing it?

:laugh: :laugh:

Software, what program did you use to build the web site?

So when Bev updates it, where is she doing it?

how the dangler do i know wuv :laugh: i repair cars :yes:;)

• Like 1

To be fussy I would say "All types of bodywork repairs undertaken"

Other than that and changing the gallery to before and after photos and adding captions it's very nice.

I prefer the plain and simple web sites. Some of the sites I use are so full of info it's confusing so doesn't get read.

All in all a very nice site.

I suppose it gets the information accross, but it does look a bit 90s.

Try and arrange as many back links as you can and maybe reword your content to focus on key words (this should help lift you higher up google).

I would also suggest getting some prices on there - for example 4 wheel geometry, and basic painting (wing mirrors, bumpers etc).

Before and after photos would be very useful as would some nice close ups of finishes.

It might also be worth you posting a few hints and tips regarding protecting your paint, or removing swirls or somesort as people like a bit of a freebee so they'll search for that on google, maybe get linked to your website and then see how good a job you do and decide on bringing it to you :)