Chris Masters

Westfieldman

The factory today said Chris no longer works for them so if you read this Chris thank you for all the help you gave me and all the other people with your help it was made much easier thanks again.

Paul    just wheels[on order] and tyres then the test

I was sorry to hear this news too and also wish Chris well wherever he has gone.

His help during (and after) my build was invaluable and he gave me the confidence to complete the task which was pretty well all new territory for me.

Good luck Chris and thanks!

caricon.gif

Sorry to hear the sad news of Chris's departure from Westfield - Good Luck in your new pastures and THANKS for all your help and patience.  :p   ;)

Thats terrible news...

Hopefully he's gone to an exciting/interesting job. Perhaps being on the phone all day was too much?

A real loss for Westfield I think...

Unless they get the build manuals rewritten soon then I think they will struggle to cope with this loss.

Anyone know who will be taking over his job? Whenever I spoke to anyone when Chris was away, they really didnt seem to know what they were talking about.

;)

Have to add my thanks for unstinting help and cordiality to Chris and best wishes to him in whatever he goes on to do.  Also condolences to Westfield - a huge amount of knowledge has gone down the road there.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! god only knows what i would have done without my daily phone calls to Chris during my build, good luck Chris wherever you go ;)

;) "NEWSFLASH",I have been asked by Chris masters to pass

on his best wishes and thanks to all the club members for their support and loyalty over the last few years.

The move was deliberated for some time and when an offer

came up he went for it.As far as he knows he left WESTFIELD UNDER GOOD TERMS !!. ****BUT WATCH THIS SPACE****

Thanks again to all .shadowracing.

That'll probably be a no to Sherwood.

A forest full of old trees, and blokes in green tights ?

Chris has also expressed comment via the club of his thanks and appreciation for the years of support received from all Westfield owners and builders.

You're not the first to think of that - hopefully the club will be able to recognise Chris' help to all club members in some way.  ;)

With 300 views to this topic in just 3 days. That's a good old number lookin' in

shocked to hear the news and i've omly been away 2 weeks. thank god i've got plays kool to sort out my car.cheers chris... if you're watching.I PROMISE i will get it on the road