• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

1998 Peugeot 406 Estate 1.9Td

a4gom

:down: Tis with a furrowed brow and a tear in the eye that I write this post. :cry:

My ever faithful tow barge finally called it a day just before xmas, not sure exactly what's gone as I haven't taken the cover of but either a tensioner or the belt gave up and the contact has broken the cam (standard practice on these engines).

I had bought another engine to drop in but now have a new toy to drag my other toy around so have lost interest plus I've not really time to fix it as the westfield needs putting back together after it's engine rebuild and the season is fast approaching.

I was hoping to sell the whole package as a project but I've a buyer for new engine so I'm going to sell off what I can and weigh it in.

If you don't know me the car is dark metallic green, interior is in good nick, it has electric front windows, nokia ck-7w bluetooth car kit, tow bar, everything is in good working order on the engine bar the cam and what ever went on the belt / tensioner. Pump, turbo, power steering all working fine. Its a 406 so has a nice big intercooler. it's about 5k into a new clutch a couple of hundred miles into front brake pads. It has a roof rack which fastens onto the rails. Its got continental winter tyres on with decent tread (these won't be available for a few weeks though as I need to be able to get it on the trailer to weigh it in.)

If you or any of you compadre's are looking for any spares give me a shout, everything is available. I even have a spare gearbox with 72k on the clock.

Just incase anyone wants the actual car its tested till the middle of May and would fly through another test.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.