Membership Problems

roohunter

hi all,

can anyone please help me,i have joined online and paid via paypal ,but nothing has changed i still cant access anything and have not recieved any notification of a problem and payment has been made.

i have sent an email to the membership sec but not heard anything back

thanks all

thanks for the advice ,i have followed the link and put in a support ticket,what do i have to do next,or do i wait to be contacted

thank you again

I am still waiting on my re-newal, not heard or received anything. Also mechandise ordered 12th Dec. - nothing has arrived yet. Is the delay because I'm paying by cheque ?

Anyway thought membership fee was staying same as before and this was why the members voted on getting only four Westfield Worlds per year rather than six as previous ? Have I missed out on something or what?

And while I'm at it, what the hell is a Support Ticket.? :oops:

Click the link in post 2 from Mrs Tigger :t-up: