Uploading photos into posts from Photobucket

KugaWestie

Westie029.jpg

Just testing smokey mows way :down:

Good that works, now i need to set my profile picture.....Thats when it says .....server cannot be contacted...any ideas? :(

Good that works, now i need to set my profile picture.....Thats when it says .....server cannot be contacted...any ideas? :(

For the profile pic it's probably easier to upload one directly from your PC rather than photobucket. The picture needs to be quite small (I forget the size) but mine is 106x106 pixels you can use microsoft paint to resize the picture easily.

Thanks Mark, that worked. :) :) :)

Thanks Mark, that worked. :) :) :)

:yes: :yes: :yes:

A quick test...

ZE9T4604.jpg

ZE9T4619.jpg

Well Photobucket seems nice and easy to use! :yes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Now you've worked out how to post pics, time to learn where the delete key is, before the mods catch up with you ;):d

(might want to check Boardroom rules about content! It's also a family site, not safe for work etc)

Just a quick question on this subject.

I have posted a couple of images on the Boardroom using “copy and paste” and on my PC, seem to come out OK. Can anyone else see them? Is this a correct way of doing it as I struggle with the http thing.

Any pictures you post need to be enclosed in the image tags,

the address of the picture goes in here

The address of the picture needs to end in .jpg, otherwise it's the link to a page that the forum can't convert to just the image.

Using the insert image button on the toolbar will add those tags for you automatically and you just paste the address in to the pop up box.

The hardest bit is getting the address from the hosting site, some make it harder than others. Some though will even give you an address in a little box next to your pic that already includes the image tag - Photobucket is good for this. You don't need the image button when using this, just copy and paste the whole address.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...