Congrats to the IT team at WSCC

John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO

Well done guys!!!

no one likes change, and there are always going to be teething problems...

but credit where credit is due; as an end user the change over has been quicker and easier than i thought and i think i'm starting to like it!

Well done!

Cheers

John

ps got to try the ipad app next..... this is like christmas again!

• Like 1

Yes, well done from me too.

I had problems with my discount but it was sorted easily. I'm sure you've been busy!

Not been a good day for work though...too much new stuff to look at. Will have a stern talk to myself and slap my own wrist. :blush:

+1. Having done a few upgrades involving PHP and MySQL myself its takes time to produce migration scripts but once done and tested it happens very quickly. Well done guys. Thank-you for taking the time and effort to keep as much data as you did. Many would have just started from a new database.

not really dipped into it enough yet but looks good so far - more features will be available when I register properly

keep going at it WSCC techy peeps :yes:

+2 good work. Where there may be teething probs here and there, let's not forget they are club volunteers doing all the hard work behind the schenes.

• Like 2

Looking good :t-up:

This car needs to be yellow though: :westy:

Thanks guys. We have a few teething problems, but were getting there. All we ask is if people have an issue please email support@wscc.co.uk or start a request through your client area. We dont get time to trawl every thread or email to see problems. With the support email it creates a permanent record of the issue and a team of volunteers can help resolve it.

Thanks to Ade and Paul for putting in so much work into the new boardroom - Happy New Year :yes: :yes: :laugh::westy:

Good so see some people appreciate the hard work, I'm just wondering where Christmas went :o :o

Anyway's, hope you all enjoy the new forum with it's new features and functions.

Hopefully this will be the start of something good and bring the club forward.

Tiggs

Good so see some people appreciate the hard work, I'm just wondering where Christmas went :o :o

Anyway's, hope you all enjoy the new forum with it's new features and functions.

Hopefully this will be the start of something good and bring the club forward.

Tiggs

You missed it as you were working on getting the forum up and running x

Top work guys, cannot fault the work done and the support provided to date with a few issues I had.

Awesome work guys, really professional, well done!