New membership

GrumpyBloke

Just tried to renew my membership with the new system but I had a PC failure halfway through and now it says I have used my code to renew. I sent an e-mail to support@wscc.co.uk and got a reply that sent me to the web site again rather than answer my question of what do I do now. Any ideas how to overcome this problem as I can not renew my membership?

Paul B

You should be able to go in and create a new code to use unless you have actually gone right through the paying process...

You should be able to go in and create a new code to use unless you have actually gone right through the paying process...

Just ready to hit the pay button when it went t-t's up :angry: So can no longer use the same code and can't seem to find how to get a new one :cry:

Im the same, was right at the pay part last night, and crashed out, now says have used code too. I too have emailed support and had the same responce.

Steve

Are you sure the system hasn't just been reset, so that you will get another code? (obviously, you'd need to go to the same page you got the code from originally I'd guess?)

Click your user name in the top right of the screen and select client area

In the menu that appears sellect the invoices tab and see if there are any pending invoices to pay

If there are then click on the unpaid invoice (which hopefully will have your discount code applied to it) and then complete the payment of it.

ERROR: You have been issued with a discount code already which has been used.

If you have any problems using the membership transfer coupons please email support@wscc.co.uk.

And this is thee-mail I received back from them!!!!

Hello,<br />

<br />

We have received your support request 'membership problem'.<br />

<br />

Click here to respond to this message: <a href='http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php?s=0&app=nexus&module=support&section=guests&email=paul.bowser%40rolls-royce.com&key=Ds7'>http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php?s=0&app=nexus&module=support&section=guests&email=paul.bowser%40rolls-royce.com&key=Ds7</a><br />

<br />

Your password for this support request is "Ds7".<br />

Which takes you back into a loop again!!!!

Paul B

I got the same in an email and the link didn't seem to work but you can read the message in the following way:

Click your user name in the top right of the screen and select client area

In the menu that appears sellect the support tab and your email message and any reply should be listed on the screen for you to be able to read.

• 3 weeks later...