Renewal

Jumpy07

My membership lapsed in Dec.. (although didnt realise and dont seam to have had a reminder)

Have renewed today on the old system via Paypal.. but just noticed the new system (and prices)

Can someone email me if I need to do anything more ?

Many Thanks

Craig

Hi Craig,

I will check it out and get back to you asap

Do you have a membership number?

I have Just paid my membership. It told me the payment had not gone through so I repeated the process. It now looks like the payment has gone through twice. Can you possible have the second payment returned?

Cheers

Barry

please help have posted in the other section as well but am desperate

trying to follow instructions but will not let me past first hurdle

put details in to start to get code membership number 8346 postcode hp156pz username simonbesant but is says they do not match the membership records. Cant use the help as the email tries to send via an old email account even though i select the correct one in the top right corner.

please help what the hell do i do now?????

I did the pay twice thing too, I raised a support ticket via Tiggers membership problems thread. Sorted quickly with a refund.

Simon, just drop an email to support@wscc.co.uk from your normal email client. I'm sure it can all resolved without raising the stress level too much more!

Tigger i have no idea what the hell is going on i some how got a reply from you saying to reset my pass word but can now not see your reply and the only drop down from my name above is the profile which i cant get into as i am not registered .

now have a headache and given up

my email is simon.besant@btinternet.com just please email me when it has all been reset and i will try again next week

simon

as soon as i came out of this i could then get in reset password no diffrent still saying records do not match

thanks tigger

Edited by simon besant

Did you turn it off and back on again?

Another double payment, support ticket sent!

So glad I wasn't the only one.

Refund received, thank you!

Hi All

Where do I find the Membership Renewal Page please

Need to get it done ready for the new ss season!

Please advise

Thanks

Graham