No waiting 30 days anymore

Web Administrator

The old process of waiting 28 days to process your membership has now been superseeded by this forum.

This was one of the driving forces to bring this new forum online.

So if you want to become a member, simply register as a user, and pay your subscription straight away. withing seconds you will be a fully paid up member with all benefits it brings.

If you are a forum user at the moment, just go into the store and purchase a membership, pay via Paypal and again, you will have instant membership

Enjoy

Tiggs

Also magazine will be posted to address you have in your profile which you can manage if you move house. Membership number shows in profile so you can start getting membership privileges and discounts straight away as well.

For those of us that have just renewed will we be receiving new membership card as well?

hi there,

not sure if this is the right page ,but here goes i have paid by paypal but have had nothing come back and have most things dissabled,if i am doing something wrong about my membership please let me know

thanks

roohunter

hi there,

not sure if this is the right page ,but here goes i have paid by paypal but have had nothing come back and have most things dissabled,if i am doing something wrong about my membership please let me know

thanks

roohunter

Follow this link and send a support request to the IT bods for some help :t-up: