Just saying hello

Zetecfiesta

Hi everyboby :D

as you can tell I dont own a Westy I have a 1.6 fiesta Zetec S but my dad has just got himself a V8 so ive got the bug :p

Im hoping to get myself a 1.8 Zetec Westy in the next year or so and just wanted some advice really. As im only 20 how much would i expect to pay on insurance and what sort of price could a get a nice car for?

Thanks for any help in advance!

I dunno, as usual it's left to the women to welcome the guests.  Tea and biscuit for you Zetecfiesta?

How about a nice Vx powered Westy, like This one, for example...

Insurance isn't as much as you'd think, ours was about £220 for last year for a limited mileage policy and no no claims.  They must think Westy is a sensible pipe and slippers driver or something... ???

Well to help you gauge the ins -

I am 22, just bought a ZEi220 with 330bhp cosworth turbo power - insurance is £466 full comp with a 3000 mile limitation.

Its a bit on the pricy side, but miles away from the £2k I was paying to insure the EVO6!

Yours will be less due the smaller engine/less power.

Cheers

Paul

seems to me like paul has a sweet deal!

I pay about the same for an 1800zetec ~150bhp. same policy, fully comp, 3k miles etc.

the policy is in my dads name with me as the registered owner of the car, aparently the quote is based on the youngest driver anyway so there wouldnt have been any difference if it were my policy.

22 now, paying the same since i was 19....pennies really!

I want to see that vid but the link is dead. Anyone got another?

Does anyone if the car is making a return? I heard it was being rebuilt somewhere in darkest Cambridgeshire...

PS Hello zetec fester fella.