• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

2012 Speed Series

Terry Everall

I am being pressured to fix holiday dates for next year and I need to give priority to SS events. Any provisional dates yet? :oops:

just go in march or november wuv ,simples  :t-up:

..  or offer to take the family to Anglesey and Pembrey for a relaxing long weekend ..  ;-)

or look at the past 5 years fixtures and realise that the same events generally happen on same weekends each month and then book your holidays between Jan - Mar and Nov-Dec  :D  :blush:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :D  ;)

This years calendar seems to have some dates in but not what I expected

I think Pembrey is a week later than normal this year ie- 2nd weekend of June rather than 1st weekend

...and curborough a week earlier!   ....Le Mans Weekend!

D'oh!

See why I need dates! :p

Terry, if it helps any I found these provisional dates for the British Sprint Championship

Provisional MSA British Sprint Championship calendar released

The organisers of the MSA British Sprint Championship have released details of their provisional calendar for 2012:

24 March        Castle Combe

02 June           Snetterton

03 June           Snetterton

09 June           Pembrey

10 June           Pembrey

24 June           Silverstone

30 June           Kirkistown

01 July             Kirkistown

28 July             Kames

29 July             Kames

18 August       Lydden Hill

06 October     Anglesey

07 October     Anglesey

• 2 weeks later...
These are the provisional ones, can you tell me till which extent are these dates going to vary if changed in the final schedule.

The ones on this post are British Sprint provisional ones. Our Speed Series ones are in a seperate post at the top of the Speed Series forum.

To answer your question, we put these dates in our calendar based on the clubs actually running them, but last year due to lack of entries 3 events were cancelled. So our dates are as firm as can be. BUT the organisers may cancel if not enough entries.

• 2 weeks later...
noisy days completely ballsed up by the club that came up to run the rallyX (Not DDMC) they were told not to run the RX buggys on the saturday, once they did it meant a noisy day had to be carried into 2012 for the Christmas stages, which is why the Christmas stages is now Jan 2nd!

List of events has now been posted on the website for easier reference along with links to the regs When available

If any of the links are wrong or don't work, please let me know asap and I will update them for everybody else

WSCC Event List for 2012

Cheers

Tiggs

Have we lost Silverstone?