Video of my Westy at Bedford last saturday

Porkie

My objection/post was due to the heavy handed way you claimed, man on man wheel to wheel was better etc... You post simple read as you where goading people into an argument ...

That's all...   <!--emo&:bangshead:  meh

"Does Sir want a full 5 minute argument?"

"I've already told you once...." etc..   :p

Arguing on the internet, akin to knitting with Spaghetti... :D

PS:It's a fecker when people misquote you ain't it?  :laugh:

My objection/post was due to the heavy handed way you claimed, man on man wheel to wheel was better etc... You post simple read as you where goading people into an argument ...

at least its not me this time :D

plenty of time left wuv  :laugh:

New keyboard please :D

I dont get th"looks a load of fun" comments. It looks dammed dangerous to me. Stop spending money on engine mods and invest in the handling. However much the power they can be made to handle properly

I havent skimped on anything. If you think I have just thrown a highpower engine in a standard car on standard suspension and tyres then you are wrong.

I paid Race car Doctor to do a day at Brands with me and help develop the handling a while ago.

but since he stopped JSR (ex PLANS guys)  who build race winning Lotus cars have been working on the car.

Its just a bit wild in the video, because of my right foot and I'm turning in too agressively to get rear moving so I can play with it and enjoy it.

I can turn the boost down or make it hit less hard and it will be faster perhaps and more controllable for sure.

But I'm not competing. I'm just having fun with it.

Sorry to have upset you.

We all have different opinions on whats fun.

I LOVE 100bhp sevens as well by the way. I am not a big power blinkered monkey. Just lucky enough to be able to own lots of cars and wanted one that was ridiculous and overpowered!

Fair enough if its down to your right foot and not the car. It cetainly looks fast down the straights but sideways at every corner would scare the crap out of me  <!--emo&:oops:  Hats of to you if you like that sort of thing  :D

Out of interest did the car used t yellow and on a private plate? if so, i remember one of its previous owners driving it at a Cadwell track day back in 2000 and it behaved like it does in your video without him provoking it so you must have tamed it somewhat to provoke it to do it  ;)

:bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Why would anyone want to post up on this site, it should be 69 post of ( nice car ) ( looks like great fun )   :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  Well done Porkie great vid.

T

Loved the video - looks great fun. Scary closing speeds on almost everything on track - rather you than me!

It's obvious the track was pretty quiet or your laps would have been painfully interrupted over and over again.

Continue to enjoy what is obviously a well developed car. Could do with a bit more power though IMO  :D

Mine is coming along nice,and i wish i was closer so i can test pilot ur gripper  :D  ,actually an aftermarket diff and a proper box like yours

will be next,but thats mega money for now....2.2 bar from 3rd and on will be insane feeling  :D  would you have any grip at that boost?  :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
Mine is coming along nice,and i wish i was closer so i can test pilot ur gripper  :D  ,actually an aftermarket diff and a proper box like yours

will be next,but thats mega money for now....2.2 bar from 3rd and on will be insane feeling  :D  would you have any grip at that boost?  :cool:

Hey mate. happy to meet somewhere in the new year so you can sample the box and diff.

Glad to hear its coming on well.

Yes it will take 2.2bar in a straight line in the dry with warm tyres.... won't take it if you are even slightly on a bend though!

But thats all part of the fun.

Good luck with your car over xmas period. Look forward to seeing it next year!

Out of interest did the car used t yellow and on a private plate? if so, i remember one of its previous owners driving it at a Cadwell track day back in 2000 and it behaved like it does in your video without him provoking it so you must have tamed it somewhat to provoke it to do it  ;)

It may have been that car, it was originally yellow....

but to call it 'that car' would be a bit like triggers broom!

There really is nothing the same other than the Chassis and we even welded more bars into that. Every suspension part from wider arms through to the bushes is new and different.

When I got it with around 250bhp. I just couldnt make it go sideways in the dry. Dunno what he was doing! although I did put 225' R888's on it as soon as I bought it.