Video of my Westy at Bedford last saturday

Porkie

Only on low boost due to noise... and was having to lift in places for the moniters...

but still making good progress!

Awesome car. love my Westy! Thanks to Polly x (stu) for building it!

she's a bit mental - bit like your driving  :p

don't think I will bother with that passenger ride if I ever catch up with you at Bedford  :suspect:  :laugh:

by the way - finally got around to fitting them cycle wings at long last - they look nice  :t-up:

Looks quick.

Not so sure about overtaking on the right though ..

that looks mental fast  :cool: and full marks for trying but  im with cleggy I wouldnt take a gold cow to be in the passenger seat,  :D  :D  :D  :D

mmm, looks a bit tame to me. I think you need a bit more power to really get the tail out!  :p  :p  :p   ???  LOL I haven't seen bonkers driving like that for a long time. Makes me laugh every time I see it.  :t-up:  :t-up:

Looks quick.

Not so sure about overtaking on the right though ..

Was naughty you are right. Small excuse is it was a friend of mine from the Cliosport forum. (I have a little clio cup as well) I wouldn't do it to a 'civilian' who I didnt know but you are right in principle.

Cant wait to turn up the boost when I have quieter exhaust and really see what she can do!

that looks mental fast  :cool: and full marks for trying but  im with cleggy I wouldnt take a gold cow to be in the passenger seat,  :D  :D  :D  :D

You can have a drive if you like? same for you Cleggy.

she is a handful! but alot of fun!

Only on low boost due to noise... and was having to lift in places for the moniters...

but still making good progress!

Awesome car. love my Westy! Thanks to Polly x (stu) for building it!

Love the closing speed to other cars... :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Looks like the diff that my mate Twinny built is holding up then? :t-up:

We were chatting a few weeks aho whilst he was setting the diff up at a mate's workshop, He said it was for a guy called Lee with a turbo'ed Cossie Westie....

Small world innit?   :D  :laugh:

You can have a drive if you like? same for you Cleggy.

she is a handful! but alot of fun!

well you wont have to ask me twice  :t-up:

if you take away the drifting the car actually looks as though it would corner and stop pretty well  and  even if it didnt with that sort of power Im not sure I can think of anything street legal that would keep with that on a track  :D  :cool:

Lee, you're driving it just like you do in the Clio only a tad faster  :D .  and don't those Atoms and Porsche's get in the way :laugh:

Is it quicker around Bedford than those single seaters that you have driven?