• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Mazda sdv seiw

CRAIGR

Am selling my 3/4 built mazda sdv seiw as i have decided to go in a more track focused direction and will not have time to do both.

Linky to pistonheads ad

http://www.pistonhea...les/3332111.htm

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Will consider another non sdv kit/rolling chassis in px or an early Civic type r (2001 on). thumbs-up.gifthumbs-up.gif

Price is o.n.o

Can be contacted on 07973166106

Just a suggestion but if i were you I'd tidy the garage and take some more & better photos, it looks like you have just stopped 1/2 way through tinkering and thought sod it i'll take some photos on my mums camera and flog the thing......

Good luck with the sale.. :t-up:  :D

Just a suggestion but if i were you I'd tidy the garage and take some more & better photos, it looks like you have just stopped 1/2 way through tinkering and thought sod it i'll take some photos on my mums camera and flog the thing......

Good luck with the sale.. :t-up:  :D

"Tidy up the garage"!!! That is tidy  :p   :D

Point taken though.

I do have a photobucket folder of build pictures i need to update and will endeavour to take some more at the weekend.

:t-up:  :t-up:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.