Swept wings

Hammy

I pair of used but near perfect swept wings  in post office red.

An appreciating classic part, these are ex Bunny racing ( which will add to their value), and will be all the rage in a few years time  -no reasonable offer refused and all proceeds to Rainbows charity ( link below).

Say goodbye to stones in your face and lose the lock stops and be able to do a three point turn again. Front end lift is an old wives tale, Chapman knew his stuff.

I already have a spare set so these must go !!

PM me when you've you've seen the light.

Well put!

I dont have a pic, but they look spot on in a pic anyhow. They have no chips, some garage rash which will easily polish out to make near as damn it mint. They have some holes cut for fixing and a small oblong slot near the front whcih is pretty neatly done -see pic.

Very dusty ATM but no crazing or chips that I can see. They must go, the money is for charity - £20 ? ( you need to collect)

6399114701_fbfae2d4db_z.jpg

call me on 07971 599529

Say goodbye to stones in your face and lose the lock stops and be able to do a three point turn again. Front end lift is an old wives tale, Chapman knew his stuff.

If you looked where you were going and slowed down a bit Paul you don't need to do 3 point turns :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

PS nice touch and good effort on all the fund raising.

Mark

Considering how much they cost new, that's a bargain.  Good luck, and whoever buys them, give more than £20, it's for charity!

thx Spire -At least I dont need to go  off road to turn round....   :p

If you looked where you were going and slowed down a bit Paul you don't need to do 3 point turns <!--emo&:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

PS nice touch and good effort on all the fund raising.

Mark

I was waiting for that...

thx Spire -At least I dont need to go  off road to turn round....   :p

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.