Ap four pot brake

conibear

Just got the brakes to bleed an I'm OUT. Well hopefully :p  :p

I have'nt looked at the build manual on this, but can anyone advice me the best sequence on bleeding my brakes. I've got an AP master cylinder, 4 pot calipers at front and standard Seirra calipers at rear.

Many thanks in advance.

Ian

Use an `eazibleed` fed from spare tyre  ;)

Try and ensure rear caliper bleeds are on top, be surprised how much it takes to ensure 4 pots are bled.

Furthest away first, redo all at least twice. Ensure a complete flush through the first time you introduce fluid. It might seem uneccessary at the time but what cost your life against a bit of dirt or swarf :0

Note: If you let the reservoir run too low, assume air everywhere and rebleed completely. Ensure all joints are dry prior to pressurising so as to see weeps if any. Once completed keep pressure on for a while to check/ensure master cylinder seals are not allowing fluid past which may not be apparent when testing.

Thats my two pence worth :p  :p  :)