sounds lot of car for money ???

JeffC

hardly a touring car engine though ,they had reverse heads

and tbh looks a shiny pile of pooh

its been previously road  registered so could go back on the road, cant say ive ever seen a 275bhp caterham for that money or even a 275bhp  westy for that matter  :oops:

cant open at work  ;-(  will look at home later...... on the look out for a new toy... got this Porsche 911 SS at the moment and getting the bug again........

It's on Autotrademail too Jeff, give em a ring and see what they'll trade it for. ;)

yeh thats where i spotted it this morning  :D and i tracked it down to pistonheads as sure it was up at £18k last week  :suspect:  :suspect:  :suspect:

i remember that car advertised a good while ago.. 1-2 years ish.... and it was more like 18-20k from my fading memory.

It sounds like the guys selling it now don't relaly know the true spec of motor etc... would be worth taking it to a rolling road and if ball park those figures, gota be worth that sort of $$  :t-up:

It claims to be an SBD motor, if so they knock them out with that sort of power and more no bother. I don't know how well an engine like that takes to being stored for so long, if I were interested I'd be ringing SBD.

hardly a touring car engine though ,they had reverse heads

and tbh looks a shiny pile of pooh

Not all the Touring Car VX engines were reverse heads, only the later Swindon ones featured that design.

I have saw this car on for a few months now with two different dealers.

Started at 22-23 and then eventually down to 16 with the first dealer.

Then started at 26 with the current dealer and now 12.

Something seriously up with this or else they just were not sure on the value and fancied a punt at the big bucks.

must be summat about it over on the darkside ,they must ahve posted about it

It has been discussed on Blatchat but I can't find the thread(s) and can't remember what was said about it - other than it was very expensive for what it was up for at the time...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.