Too tall

Fat Tony

If it has detachable rear arches it is definitely a wide body.  

Mine is a narrow body, and has detachable rear arches

David

Hi Tony

Im about 6 foot 3, and not exactly slim either and i just fit into my pre lit! :blush:  Though i did have to swap the lovely high back sports seats for the bench seat :devil:  :angry: Oh, and did i mention the smaller steering wheel ;)

Still, at least now i can drive the car for over an hour without my right foot going completely numb now!!! :D

I live near Loughborough, Leics, which isnt a million miles away from where you are - so your welcome to try the Westy on for size!

At least you'll know whether you'll fit into a narrow body, as i believe pre-lits are slightly narrower ???  I could very well be wrong though.

Regards

Ian

Again, thanks to all - as well as educational, you're an enthusiastic group! Ian, I may take you up on your kind offer - 6 foot plus and pre-lit?

All I need to do now is find the right car.....

Fat Tony.

All I need to do now is find the right car.....
+ download a membership form from www.wscc.co.uk and join the club  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D