Garage clear out

frag68

After replacing the Pinto engine in the Westy, I have some extra bits left over which I want to sell as moving house in a few weeks and its all extra stuff to move.

Manifold for a Pinto engine for 40s - £25.

Lightened flywheel with standard teeth. This came off the old engine and has done 16000 miles. I believe it weighs 12 lbs according to the build spec I got with the car - £25.

Lightened flywheel and starter motor. I got these with the new engine and havent used them. There are less teeth on this flywheel than on the one which came off. The starter motor is suited to it and is brand new. The only thing is the solenoid is at the bottom and sits lower then the bottom of the bellhousing. Its a smaller starter than the one I have on my car. There is also a slight chip on one tooth on the flywheel. I dont know much about the history of it however. - £60.

13 row oil cooler with hoses and engine fitting mount for a Pinto engine. I dont know the make but is similar to Mocal. - £25

2 engine mounts suitable for a Locost builder. They are slightly different from the Westfield mounts, but only by the bottom fixings. I believe they came off a Tiger. - £10 for the pair.

I will email pictures if you PM your email address.

I am based just short of Glasgow if you want to collect any of these items. Otherwise they will be sent by standard Royal Mail parcel post.

Thanks

Fraser

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.