Honda S2000 Engined Mickmade masterpiece

gixermark

Hi Guys,

after much deliberation and soul searching, I am offering for sale one rather special Westfield SEiW, VERY much competition focused, which was built by Mick Cooper to a rather high standard  :love:

In brief the spec is

Standard Honda F20c engine

RED dry sump kit

AP brakes

Jenvey throttle bodies.

Craig Davies water pump

Light race alternator

Elite 6 speed sequential gearbox

Geartronics (carbon !) paddle shift system

5.5" Superclutch

Image 3 piece wheels 8F 9R

Ohlins 2- way dampers

aluminium race radiator

Dta pro8 ECU wired for traction and launch

blade operated anti roll bars Front & Rear

full aeroquip lines

Titan rack

Lightweight racing loom

And.... LOTS of genuine Mickmade Carbon Fibre;

one off bell housing !!

full interior - inc floor & tunnel

aeroscreen

boot tray

dash

Front & rear wheel arches...

the list is endless.... the fact the bonnet brackets are carefull scuplted carbon, even the timing strut is carbon !!

whilst the car is road legal (just sorned)  it is NOT a road friendly tourer, so please don't bother enquiring if you are after a road legal mile muncher to do the odd track day - this car is competition first and road legal very much second !

The car picks up from almost zero revs and pulls HARD all the way to the redline, it will comfortably light the rear wheels up off the throttle in the first 4 gears (demonstration available if required)

Power 258Hp

Weight 480Kg (wet half tank of fuel, inc passenger seat/belts, lights etc !)

you do the maths !!

The car can be offered with the following comprehensive spares package;

Image 3 piece wheels 8F 9R

Image 3 piece wheels 8F 10R (two complete sets)

Fresh Avon ACB10s (Soft)

Kumho V70a (supersoft)

Kumho V70a (Soft)

compressor & alu bottle (to convert to self sufficient air supply for paddle shift)

300 Bar dive tank, reg and line to charge small onboard tank

Mickmade Carbon front guards - brand new never fitted

Mickmade Carbon splitter - brand new never fitted

Mickmade Carbon dash - brand new never fitted

cable & USB/Serial adapter for ECU

Dry sump belt, plugs, oil filters, coils

folder of build info........

It can also be supplied with a Brian James Micro max trailer (5Ft 9" wide) with slide out ramps - perfect size for the car !

The car has dominated the kit car scene in the N Ireland Sprint championship this year - ran in road legal class, but beat slick shod kit cars at every event... and was normally found in the top 10 overall towards the tail end of the single seaters.. Its all the car not the nut behind the wheel !!!

I will try to get some decent pics soon - it was our last (wet) event today, so i need to clean it and get fresh photo's - i've attached the pic below from my avtar for reference..

Pricewise will depend on what the car is sold with - i am not going to pull bits off the car to split it.... and none of the spares are for sale until/if the car goes so please don't ask.

whatever goes with the car, it will be £16k++ so please don't enquire about having the car for less by taking bits off it.... I'll happily keep it, throw slicks on and go chase more single seaters next year... but i have an itch to join them proper !

Mick - Its been a pleasure, and whatever happens... we will stay in touch, the car has been simply stunning  :love:

The car is located in N Ireland by the way.... i can pick genuine buyers up from airport etc.

I will leave on here for a few days - and then put up onto other forums... contact me here or

markcrawford55   AT    gmail.com

MC_55-2_MB03485.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gixermark

• sparky21

• Speed Freak

• JeffC

2 months ago I would of snapped ya arm off what a monster of a car

Too many $$$$$ for me, but what a setup!  And hearing a lot about this "mick", Im sure that its impecable to drive. Shame youre getting rid mate- These sort of cars dont come round all that often! Somebody's going to have themselves a very competitive car there! Good luck with the sale.

Mick builds the finest cars. Period. I saw this car during build and £16+ is a massive bargain just for the car, including a trailer as well, your not buying it your stealing it.

:love:

Pm sent Jeff

Will edit the ad to make clear the actual engine is standard, which was part of my appeal in buying this vs a highly strung vx or duratec, and the potential £ involved if things went wrong!

Car sold.  Deposit taken..

Someone's gonna be a happy b*stard.... :t-up:

I only say b*stard 'cos it ain't me... :D  :D

Well done mark  :cool:

However for the record you have car ADD, maybe you will get more than one season on your single seater  :laugh:  :laugh:

Fantastic car, however gets it will be very happy :D

Pm sent Jeff

Will edit the ad to make clear the actual engine is standard, which was part of my appeal in buying this vs a highly strung vx or duratec, and the potential £ involved if things went wrong!

This looks a great great car and serious amount of fun

1 question...  it says in add that car is 258 bhp but you said you have kept the engine standard, only as thought they were circa 220bhp, have those gains come from engine management?Only as think what a great powerplant with that power and probably the most reliable engine also..  top stuff

cheers

marc

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.