For sale: Set of 15x7" Image Billet Split Rims

AdamR

Set of 4 Image billet split rims fitted with Bridgestone Potenza S-02 tyres: http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/Tyre/Bridgestone/Potenza-s02.htm

Current price for new wheels of this model and size is £282 each + VAT: http://www.imagewheels.co.uk/pages/prices_billet.html

Wheels in almost perfect condition, no kerbing, the only 'damage' I can find is shown in the photos, and there is a VERY small ding in one lip (couldn't actually find it when taking the photos).

Wheels are raw polished finish, so a wipe over with some WD40 every now and again is a good idea to keep them looking sparkly!

wheel1.jpg

wheel2.jpg

wheel3.jpg

wheel4.jpg

wheel5.jpg

Specs:

Wheel weight: 5.82kg each

Wheel size: 15" x 7"

Front wheel weight inc tyres: 14.8kg

Rear wheel weight inc tyres: 15.4kg

Front wheel fitment: 4x108, ET18

Rear wheel fitment: 4x108, ET32

Front tyres: 195/50r15

Rear tyres: 205/50r15

Front tread depth (inside - centre - outside):

Left: 3.1 - 3.7 - 3.7

Right: 3.0 - 3.3 - 3.7

Rear tread depth (inside - centre - outside):

Left: 3.7 - 4.0 - 4.2

Right: 4.0 - 3.7 - 3.9

All wheels balanced up nicely.

£500.

Wheels are located near Preston, Lancs. Cash on collection ideal, but can post no problem on a next working day courier for approx £30 (UK mainland) after clearance of funds (bank transfer, cheque - PayPal ok but only if you sort out the fees please).

Any questions give me a shout.

Cheers!

Adam

Thanks Bob - sent him a PM but nothing back yet... I'll try email - cheers!

nice wheels but seem heavy for image

my oz superleggeras are only 4.9kg

are you sure thats the right weight

That's what my scales said when the tyres were off - could well be wrong mind you! Apparently 13" Billet 4s are 4.2kg...

That doesn't surprise me.........  still waiting a reply about buying his 13" slicks from about 3 weeks ago  :bangshead:

Yeah pretty gutted... I can 'make' them fit with all sorts of jiggery pokery (new studs, open ended nuts, spacers, swapping tyres around) but wanted to see if I can get back most of what I paid for them first instead... Time will tell - cheers Mike!

I can 'make' them fit with all sorts of jiggery pokery (new studs, open ended nuts, spacers, swapping tyres around) - but I think I would prefer not to.

Do these not have the right off set for a westfield or something just wondering why they aint fitting thats all to wide for your bodywork etc...

These wheels came off a narrow independent Westfield, Adam has a live axle car. I believe they would fit a live axle car with long studs and spacers on the rear.

That doesn't surprise me.........  still waiting a reply about buying his 13" slicks from about 3 weeks ago  :bangshead:

last pm i had was just before i went away for a week ,cant remember what was in it exactly ,but i have an idea ,  i deleted my inbox as it was full so only goes back to the 3rd sept now ,you know you could allways send another pm if you didnt hear back from me  :)  ;)  its not hard ! instead of having a pop on here  :p

instead of having a pop on here  :p

I think you should see a doctor wuv

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.