• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Pics/info of adjustable seat runners

Leon B

After thinking runners actually came with the seat.. and being wrong, i ordered some adjustable ones.

Now, they came through but they dont look very adjustable to me, looks like youd have to take the seat out every time you want to move it back or fourth.  Is this right?

106_0625small.jpg

Looks like it, yes.

The "proper" adjustable ones are just like "normal" cars.  But you can have proper adjustment with any of the Westfield seats as far as I know, certainly have seen both race and sports seats on runners.

:t-up:

Can't see any runners there, it looks like a base frame to me but no idea what seats u r using. The runners are heavy about 10" long 1" wide and one off the bases should have a handle sticking out.

PS I've got two for sale brand spanking new if u need them but don't tell everyone there all want them.

ian

Phone Westfield up, tell'm they've sent you the wrong thing (they do make mistakes) and that you're posting it back to them, can they bung the correct one in the post.

They're usually helpful and will admit simple mistakes like that.

This is assuming that you've been charged for a set of ajustables.

DC

I've got the westfield racing seats so the mounts are on the side not the bottom.  I think i'd have to order sliding runners aswell if i wanted easy adjustment in car.

You have the same as me, but you definetly do not have runners. For installation best ring technical, its easier than describing it.

Ian