FW Bodywork for sale

BabyBlue

Westfield FW bodywork for sale. Slightly marked on rear from a light tap from behind. This could be patched up by somebody with right skills but isn't really to bad. Westfield factory have just removed the body from the car and in the process of fitting new body. Striking Baby Blue colour FW rear and V8 bonnet. The car was built in 2007 and is in immaculate condition apart from small damage. Also includes Carbon Mods arch protectors and striking black stripes. Looking for a reasonable offer. I am sure somebody out there must be interested. Call me on 07931 496 467 or PM me for more details. Images to follow shortly.  :)

This site needs an easier way to up load images

???  just use Flickr or Picasa or some other photo hosting site and then post a link to them, what's so hard about that  :oops:  ;)

Possibly.....let me check with the missus first to see if she likes the look of the FW body - it's her car.

And, does anyone know for certain if this will fit OK on a 20 year old SEiW chassis?

Car currently in need of a respray..and I did consider a re-body but dismissed it on cost.

This would be the expensive option of course, re-body and respray...but might be worth it if the price for this was right.  Can you give me a clue as to what you are looking for? One mans reasonable offer is another mans slap in the chops :)

Cheers

photo%252520%2525283%252529.JPG

which part of the bodywork is this area??

photo%252520%2525283%252529.JPG

which part of the bodywork is this area??

The corner behind the drivers seat

pmd

Are they wide arches on the back.  Where is the body shell now?  Dudley?  Is the nose cone the same as a normal one?

Body has been removed from the car at the Westfield factory at Dudley. The body is 2007 SIEW FW backend. If you ring Westfield they will tell you if the arches are wider than normal but I can tell you that they are not detachable. Very good looking car. More pictures on next page.>>>>>>>>

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.