Wide body and wide body

garfield

:durr:  

To save some cash (my budget went out of the window a long time ago :0 ) I bought a second hand wide bodied dash - it even has the sticker on the back stating it's a wide bodied RHD pre-cut dash, but it is too narrow for my car by about an inch. The dash is about 41 inches max width.

Is the latest wide body design (I bought mine last year) wider than the previous one?

I'm going to buy a new dash from Westfield now but just want to know the details so that I can sell the other dash on without any confusion.

Thanks,

Gareth.

there are (at least) two types of scuttle, the earlier ones have a rebate that the dash sits into and the later ones have just a flat face so the dash reaches to the edge (ie a bit further out) - I suspect you have bought one for the earlier model of scuttle but your car has a later one  ;)  :t-up:

There are (or were last year at least) designated "ZK" and "Kit" bodywork.

"ZK" has the dash that goes right up to the outer edges of the scuttle, the "Kit" dash sits in the rebated scuttle.

There are other differences between the 2 types of bodywork mainly on the main tub...

Actually TWO dash boards for sale - coming to eBay soon :durr:  :durr:  :durr:  :durr:  :durr:

Thanks Guys, I've just done what I should have done in the beginning and placed an order with Westfield.