#Narrow 7se 2.0 xe engine

madmatty

Unfortunately due to house renovations and needing the money my beloved westfield has to go.

Ive only been a westy owner for a year and plan to buy another once the house is done.

Loads spent on her in the last year including new clutch, shallow cast sump, new dash including savage switches, new pads and disks at front and shoes at rear and new steering wheel.

So the specs....

2.0 litre xe engine with twin dellorto carbs

12 months MOT

Tax runs out at the end of the month (august)

New racing

Q42H QED Camshafts

Reconditioned 5 speed ford type 9 gearbox

Fob type immobiliser

Shallow cast sump

Rolling road graph showing 192BHP

3 Point harrneses

new timing belt

Loads of receipts

The car comes with the spare wheel carrier I removed and wet weather gear including doors, roof and windscreen.

The wet weather gear wont fit at the moment because of the aeroscreen. some of the press studs are missing from around the car to fix the roof on too.

The car is in good mechanical condition, loads spent on engine etc but the bodywork needs a little. Some of the press studs are missing and there are a few stone chips to rear arches. my plan was to get the car running wel and then get her bodywork sorted.

Any questions please feel free to ask. Sure I will have forgotten something!

Oh yes the price.... well its on fleabay too and but im not sure of what shes worth so im open to any reasonable offers for a quick sale.

17619.jpeg

18568.jpeg

18569.jpeg

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.