Trip to Enville Ale

kirkyboy5

Lads,

I contacted enville today.... firstly to buy some of their fine ale and secondly to ask about a trip. They were more than happy to have us there. They said it will be £10 per person (this money goes to charit, help for heros) and Enville dont get any of it.... also included You get to try their selection of ales and a free voucher for their beer. So good price me thinks.

I need to now email the managing director and sot out some dates.

When would be best don??? sometime in novemeber maybe??

Dan

Taxiiiiiiiiiii  :D

haha mark there will be no fatalities i can assure you. I will make sure nobody will be over the legal limit (if they are and they attempt to drive then i will conduct a citizens arrest)

suffice??? :p

and now with all these posts i hope your going to be coming???

Dan

There is no way I will drink any alcohol and then drive  ;)  ;) my limit for drink/driving is 0.00mg not 35.00mg  ;)  ;)  ;)

There's no way I could visit Enville and not drink  :laugh:  :laugh:  :D

Dan

I think November would be good. You can get your booze in for Xmas! :t-up:

I should avoid the date of the meet (6th Nov). Sort out a date and i'll email the Black Country members.

Don

okay don will do mate

Ill email them and see availibility and also try and see you along at the next meet. I missed the last one because of the P****ING rain!

Dan

Dan

I think November would be good. You can get your booze in for Xmas! :t-up:

I should avoid the date of the meet (6th Nov). Sort out a date and i'll email the Black Country members.

Don

Don

Please include me on the email list as I am sure that some of the Kiddi boys will wantto come along also

Cheers in advance

mburns@adanetworks.com