• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Trip to Enville Ale

kirkyboy5

Dear all,

Whilst on the Enville Ales website today I saw that they recently had a TVR group visit the brewrey in stourbridge, west midlands.

I was wondering what would be the intrest of a meet at the brewrey in the next few months?

Enville Ale do some of the nicest pint's in the country (my favorite being their first beer created). If you want to check them out, you can do here.... http://www.envilleales.com/home.htmlnull

What do you think???

Dan

P.s we will obviously be drinking responsibly (i.e bringing the mrs who can drive us home)

Have you flagged this up with Don the BC AO and the guys at a local club meet  ;)  ;)  :D

not yet. just wanted to see how many people would be intrested and then ask don if we could advertise it through their website.

Dan

Just read the thread. I think thats an excellent idea. :t-up:  I will have a chat with you at the next meet and see if we can't arrange to have our october meet there. Are you coming to the Arley show on Monday ? (details on our website)

Don

You don't need an entry form ... not even for the club meet :D  :D

any volunteer desi drivers for the Enville trip  :D  :D  :laugh:  ???

Truly Skint... im based in wolverhampton pal.

Don will try and make it down to you all weather permitting. Should be fun. WHat time are you guys getting there from? and is there an external web page for the event as a google search reveals nothing!

Tarrr

Dan

No website for this show. I shall be getting there around 10.00 - 10.30. It's a very relaxed show, you will have loads of time to polish your car  :D

Don

haha i promised the mrs a trip to Ludlow on monday but shes letting me pop into the show on the way back so should be there around 3:30/4 oclock'ish weather permitting.

And ill bring my polish..... :p

Dan

We usually start to leave the show just after four. If the weathers not too good it can be earlier. You could cancel your trip to Ludlow and take your mrs for a ride on the Severn Valley Railway. Remember. Ludlow will still be there next week end, the Arley Show won't!  ???

but drive to Ludlow will earn more brownie points  :laugh:  :blush:  :D